Monday, May 15, 2006

What's next?

Ok, I'm getting the new pydev release ready to go... There have been a number of bug-fixes, so 1.0.7 should be out soon.

I'm trying to get the 'mark-occurrences' feature out in the next release, but I'm not sure if I'll get it complete in time. Still, I might release it early (in a beta-state) if it turns out it'll take too long, as there have been many bug-fixes and speed enhancements that I think are already ready for the release, and it is not a critical thing, so, you can simply disable it if you want.

Another thing is that the sf cvs is (finally) up again, and, I've just synched the developers cvs with the last version (I'm not sure how long it'll take to sync with the non-developers cvs).

-- Fabio

1 comment:

Jonathan Ellis said...

Time to switch to subversion. :)